BOSTON -- The Boston Red Sox have placed first baseman/catch

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

BOSTON -- The Boston Red Sox have placed first baseman/catch

Postprzez carrie201918 25 lip 2019, o 03:59

BOSTON -- The Boston Red Sox have placed first baseman/catcher Ryan Lavarnway on the 15-day disabled list with a broken bone in his left hand. The Red Sox said Lavarnway fractured his hamate bone in Thursday nights win over Atlanta. He left the game in the fifth inning with what was originally called a sore wrist. To take his spot on the roster, Boston recalled outfielder/first baseman Alex Hassan from Triple-A Pawtucket. The 26-year old Lavarnway was recalled earlier in the week and went 0 for 4 in four games. Hussan, 26, was promoted to the majors for the first time. In 45 games with Pawtucket this season, he hit .217 with one homer and 19 RBIs. He was born about 10 miles from Fenway Park, in Quincy, Massachusetts. Jose Juan Barea Mavericks Jersey . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Dirk Nowitzki Jersey .C. -- Eric Staal kept his focus after his apparent breakaway goal was waived off early in the third period. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.co ... ks-jersey/. Jonathan Crompton led the team to a 40-9 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Crompton threw three touchdown passes - two to Duron Carter and one to Brandon London - and Sean Whyte connected on four field goals to power the Alouettes to the win. Luka Doncic Jersey . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club.BIRMINGHAM, England - Switzerland defender Philippe Senderos has agreed to join Premier League club Aston Villa on a two-year deal. The 29-year-old former Arsenal player, who has been selected in Switzerlands 23-man squad for the World Cup in Brazil, played 117 matches with the Gunners and spent loan spells at AC Milan and Everton before joining Fulham in 2010. He moved to Valencia on loan from Fulham in January this year.dddddddddddd Senderos said "there will be a lot of competition for places with Ron Vlaar, Ciaran Clark, Nathan Baker and Jores Okore also very capable Premier League defenders, so it will be up to me to fight for and to earn my place in the team." Senderos is Villa manager Paul Lamberts first signing of the summer. ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)