VOSS, Norway -- Canadas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

VOSS, Norway -- Canadas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a

Postprzez carrie201918 27 lip 2019, o 03:53

VOSS, Norway -- Canadas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a habit of sharing the medal podium. Justine Dufour-Lapointe won moguls gold at a freestyle skiing World Cup on Saturday, while older sister Chloe captured the silver. "Its great, Im just so proud of my sisters, and Im just so happy we can all share that together," Justine said. "Its been an amazing experience just to travel the world but also compete with each other at this level. Its super great. I couldnt ask for more right now." Third sister Maxime finished 11th. Justine Dufour-Lapointe, 19, and 22-year-old sister Chloe, finished in the same order to claim gold and silver at last months Sochi Olympics, and the image of the Montreal siblings holding hands before stepping onto the medal podium is one of the most enduring images of the Games. Saturday, Justine scored 24.85 points for the victory while Chloe claimed the silver with 24.52. American Hannah Kearney won the bronze. Canadas two-time Olympic mens moguls champion Alex Bilodeau won silver in the mens event. Justine and Chloe battled rough conditions with hard snow and changing weather en route to the podium. "It was not an easy day for anyone, but really every run Ive done I upgraded a little bit more and Im really stoked and happy and I just stuck to my plan and managed to win so its great," Justine said. "And being again on the podium with Chloe, its even better. Also I get back the yellow (leaders) bib and the race right now is so tight with me and Hannah, so its really cool actually. I love it." Justine Dufour-Lapointe leads in the overall womens standings with 665 points, followed by Kearney (650) and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe (381). "Of course Im going to fight until the end to win (the overall title)," Justine said. "Its in my hand right now, I just have to ski well and hit the last World Cup (next weekend) and try to do my best so of course I want to have it." Two weeks ago in Japan, Justine won World Cup moguls gold, while sister Maxime won the bronze. Chloe took a much-needed week off after that competition and said it paid off Saturday. "After the Games, we went to Japan and for me it was hard, mentally and physically, I needed to rest a bit," she said. "So a week off was great for me. . . this week I was fresh and excited to ski." The sisters are looking forward to finally returning home after next weekend, although the Olympic stars known theyll be in high demand. "Im pretty excited, I cant wait," Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "I know that it will be a really crazy hurricane thats going to hit us, but actually Im trying to enjoy the free time and after that I will be ready for the hurricane." Russias Alexandr Myshlyaev, bronze medallist in Sochi, won Saturdays mens gold with 25.51 points, ahead of Montreals Bilodeau, and Patrick Deneed of the United States. "I felt I had a great take-off, jump and landing," Bilodeau said. "Im not sure what else I could have done. But Im just going to focus on (Sunday) and the Crystal Globe." Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que., has a 710-point lead in the overall standings, followed by his Bilodeau (699) and Deneed (382). Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was fifth in the womens event Saturday, while Christel Hamel of Montreal was 12th and Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., 16th. On the mens side, Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh of Quebec City was seventh, Simon Lemieux of Repentigny, Que., ninth, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., 12th and Pascal-Olivier Gagne of Montreal, 26th. Evan Engram Youth Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Evan Engram Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. http://www.authenticnygiantspro.com/Ode ... jersey/.ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays. Oshane Ximines Womens Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. Odell Beckham Jr Jersey . The club was unable to retain hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is bound for Atlanta. Seitzer replaces Greg Walker, who was assisted by Scott Fletcher this season as the Braves finished 79-83.New Zealand have called up uncapped opening batsman Jeet Raval for their tour of southern Africa in August. The left-hander is the only new face in the squad for the tour, which takes in two Tests against Zimbabwe in Harare and two more against South Africa in Durban and at Centurion.Raval, 27, has a first-class career average of 43.85, but averaged 55.71 last season while making three centuries and helping Auckland to the Plunket Shield title. Jeet has been impressive in the Plunket Shield for a number of years now and in the past 12 months weve seen his maturity and decision-making continue to improve, said New Zealand coach Mike Hesson.Hes learnt to adapt to conditions and has performed well for New Zealand A, so we believe hes more than ready to make the step up to the international arena.With New Zealand expecting significant turn on low, slow pitches in Zimbabwe, leg-spinner Ish Sodhi joins slow bowling all-rounder Mitchell Santner and off-spinner Mark Craig in the squad. New Zealands Ish Sodhi has been included as another spin option Five front-line pace bowlers have been selected for the quicker wickets in South Africa.ddddddddddddPlaying two tests in Harare, we need to be prepared for dry turning surfaces, but also know Durban often has a good covering of grass, Hesson said.The team will spend eight days in South Africa before the first Test against Zimbabwe starts on July 29 in Harare. The second Test is at the same Harare Sports Club from August 6.Kane Williamsons side then play South Africa at Kingsmead in Durban from August 19 before ending the tour with the second Test in Centurion from August 27.New Zealand: K Williamson (captain), T Boult, D Bracewell, M Craig, M Guptill, M Henry, T Latham, H Nicholls, L Ronchi, J Raval, M Santner, I Sodhi, T Southee, R Taylor, N Wagner, BJ Watling. Also See: India unveil new Test venues Test league a possibility Hesson signs new Kiwis deal Williamson to lead New Zealand ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)