New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Mike Krzyzewski can now b

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Mike Krzyzewski can now b

Postprzez carrie201918 31 lip 2019, o 03:52

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Mike Krzyzewski can now be known as Coach 1K. Dukes Hall of Fame leader became the first Division I mens head coach to record 1,000 career wins after the fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied for a thrilling 77-68 victory over St. Johns in front of a capacity crowd at Madison Square Garden. The milestone result, which occurred on the same MSG court in which Krzyzewski eclipsed mentor Bob Knight for the all-time Division I wins record back in 2011, was reached after Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor and Quinn Cook led the Blue Devils (17-2) on a 23-5 run that turned a 10-point deficit deep into the second half into a 74-66 lead with a minute to play. Im glad its over, Krzyzewski said afterward. Im honored, dont get me wrong. Im the lucky guy whos been at two great institutions in West Point and Duke. Ive had unbelievable support. Ive never had a day in 40 years that I had to worry about my back with my A.D., superintendent, or president, and not many people can say that. Jones netted nine of his game-high 22 points during the game-changing sequence, with 11 of Cooks 17 points came after halftime. Okafor also finished with 17 points while pulling down 10 rebounds and going 7-of-10 from the floor. St. Johns (13-6) nearly spoiled the celebration behind big efforts from SirDominic Pointer and Rysheed Jordan, but was held without a field goal for a six-minute stretch as Duke came charging back. We played great in the last 10 minutes and Im not sure I have ever been a part of a game like that. Thats kind of nuts!, Krzyzewski quipped. Pointer ended with 21 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks. Jordan tallied 18 points, though just two came in the second half. All of Dukes offense during the pivotal surge came from its top trio, with Cook and Jones igniting the comeback with consecutive 3-point plays and Okafor converting one of his own on a second-chance attempt to trim the Red Storms advantage to just 61-60 with 6:35 left. After Cooks step-back triple shortly afterward sent the Blue Devils ahead, Okafor -- the other main attraction of a pro-New York Knicks crowd with visions of the presumptive No. 1 overall pick of this years NBA Draft playing for the hometown team -- scored on a strong post move and added another free throw to put the Blue Devils up 66-62 with 4:07 to go. This is one of, if not, the best arena in the world, said Okafor of Madison Square Garden. It was great to (get the 1,000th win) in the same place (Krzyzewski) got 903. That was something I watched on TV, so its sort of surreal to think I am here right now. Phil Greene IVs driving layup with 2:35 remaining finally ended St. Johns field goal drought, but it came after Jordan fouled Jones on a corner 3-point try and the freshman calmly sank all three free throws for a 69-63 advantage. St. Johns shot just 33.3 percent after the break after hitting at a 54.8 percent clip in the first half. A late trey by Jones and two Cook free throws all but sealed the outcome, with Cooks makes putting the Red Storm down by eight points entering the final minute. In a game of runs, they had the one that was the most important, which was in the home stretch, said St. Johns head coach Steve Lavin. It was just a high-level game. Two teams that wanted to win and Duke made the decisive final run, or final blow, that we were not able to answer. St. Johns trailed by as many as 11 points during a fast-paced first half that contained big momentum swings from both sides, with Jordan and Pointer spearheading a tear by the Red Storm over the final 12 minutes of the period. Jordan scored the first five points and Pointer recorded the final 10 of a 15-5 flurry that pulled St. Johns within 26-25, and the latter tied it at 28-28 moments later on a layup and free throw with 5:25 left in the half. Jordan delivered another 3-point play less than two minutes later, then followed with a jumper to give the Red Storm a 35-32 edge. St. Johns went into the break up 43-39 when DAngelo Harrison beat the buzzer on a deep 3 that appeared to come after the shot clock had expired. An 8-0 spurt, which Porter started with a thunderous baseline dunk and finished with a tip-in, extended the Red Storms lead to 53-43 early in the second half. Okafor also made his presence felt early on, totaling six of his 10 first-half points during a 16-3 run that staked Duke to a 21-10 lead less than eight minutes in. Game Notes Krzyzewski improved to 26-8 all-time at Madison Square Garden, where Duke has won 18 of its past 21 games but was dealt a 93-78 loss in its most recent meeting with the Red Storm there on Jan. 30, 2011 ... Jones 22 points matched a career high set twice previously, including Mondays win over Pittsburgh ... Okafor has reached double-figure points in 19 straight games, trailing only Johnny Dawkins for the most by a Blue Devils freshman ... Duke finished with a 44-29 rebounding advantage ... Knicks president Phil Jackson and forward Carmelo Anthony and St. Johns greats Chris Mullin and Lou Carnesecca were among those in attendance. Brian Urlacher Womens Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Dan Hampton Womens Jersey .J. - Henrik Lundqvist has done more than set a couple of franchise records for the New York Rangers this week. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authent ... ersey/.com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. Jim McMahon Youth Jersey . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute. Chicago Bears Jerseys .Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback.Three-time world champion Patrick Chan will lead the Canadian contingent of figure skaters into the 2014 Olympics in Sochi. Chan was one of 17 skaters selected for next months Games and will be among the favourites in the mens competition. He was fifth in his first Olympics four years ago in Vancouver, but has since won the world title in each of the last three years. Joining Chan on the mens squad will be Kevin Reynolds and Liam Firus. Kaetlyn Osmond and Gabrielle Daleman will compete in thhe womens competition, while three pairs teams and a trio of dance squads will also take the Olympic ice in Russia.dddddddddddd Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir will try for a second straight Olympic dance gold in Sochi. Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje will also make the trip, along with Alexandra Paul and Mitchell Islam. Canadian pairs champions Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford will be joined by Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch, as well as Paige Lawrence and Rudi Swiegers. ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)