SARASOTA, Fla. - It will be a few days before Manny Machado

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

SARASOTA, Fla. - It will be a few days before Manny Machado

Postprzez carrie201918 1 sie 2019, o 03:48

SARASOTA, Fla. - It will be a few days before Manny Machado can run on his surgically repaired knee, and the Baltimore Orioles third baseman concedes he might not be ready for the start of the season. "I dont know if Ill make opening day or not," Machado said Sunday. "Its not in the back of my mind. Im not worried about playing games yet. I just want to get healthy. Once I get healthy Ill be ready to roll and keep playing and just get back into playing mode." Machado had surgery on a torn ligament in his left knee in October. The knee is sore, a development that was not unexpected. "Its part of the process, scar tissue breaking up. Its normal after the surgery I had," he said. "It was going to happen now or later so Im pretty glad it was now. Just sit back a couple days and let it heal and then keep going." Machado was supposed to have a re-evaluation on Tuesday, but that appointment almost certainly wont happen because he hasnt run in nearly a week. "You dont want to force it and feel like something else is going to go wrong," he said. "Might as well just prevent it and not let it happen." The 21-year-old Machado made the AL All-Star team last year in his first full season in the majors. He played in all 156 games before twisting his knee while running to first base in a game against Tampa Bay. Dwight Powell Jersey . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. Jalen Brunson Jersey http://www.mavericksteamofficial.info/k ... ks-jersey/. - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore. Jason Kidd Mavericks Jersey . It is unclear how long Kallstrom, who was brought in to alleviate the teams midfield problems, will be sidelined. Arsenals communications director, Mark Gonnella, says the club decided to proceed with Kallstroms signing despite the injury. Kostas Antetokounmpo Mavericks Jersey . For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Jack Del Rio had a big Thanksgiving Day surprise for his team. John Fox joined the players and coaches for their post-practice huddle on the football field Thursday. Amid hails, hugs and handshakes, he told them how thankful he was for his health, their hard work and his good friend Del Rio for running things while he was recovering from open-heart surgery. "I believe there couldnt have been a better message on a better day," safety David Bruton said. Of course, Fox also took the opportunity to do some coaching, imploring his players to focus on beating Kansas City this weekend so that when he officially returns to work Monday, hell have a first-place team awaiting him. It hasnt been determined whether Fox will coach from the sideline or the booth for his first game back, when the Broncos host the Tennessee Titans on Dec. 8. The team issued a statement Thursday saying that "while no formal restrictions will be placed on his workload upon his return, he will continue to be monitored by our medical staff as his well-being remains our No. 1 priority." Its been less than a month since Fox had his heart operation. Team owner Pat Bowlen sent his private jet to Charlotte, N.C., on Wednesday to bring Fox and his wife, Robin, back to Denver. Fox had been recuperating at his off-season home after aortic valve replacement surgery Nov. 4. Del Rio said he invited Fox to drop by the office Thanksgiving morning so that the entire team wouldnt have to show up at the Fox house for turkey dinner. "It was great to see (him) and very fitting on a day like today when were all kind of taking a pause and taking a break and giving thanks," Del Rio said. Fox will stay back in Denver when the Broncos visit Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday for an AFC West showdown between 9-2 teams that could go a long way in determininng playoff positioning.dddddddddddd. Del Rio has gone 2-1 in Foxs absence. Fox has actually been back coaching for a while. He and Del Rio talk every day, and he even Skyped his players during a team meeting last week. He was breaking down plays upon his release from the hospital, and on Wednesday quarterback Peyton Manning said theyve communicated "a healthy amount" over the last three weeks. His return was first reported by Fox Sports. About a week after the surgery, Fox said on a conference call with reporters that he was born with a bicuspid aortic valve, one that has only two leaflets instead of the usual three. The aortic valve regulates blood flow from the heart into the aorta, the major blood vessel that brings blood into the body. He said it was discovered in 1997 when a murmur showed up in a physical while he was the Giants defensive co-ordinator. He was told earlier this year that surgery was necessary, but he had hoped to delay the operation until after the Super Bowl. That changed when he almost passed out Nov. 2 while golfing in Charlotte, two days after hed visited his cardiologist in Raleigh. Less than 48 hours later, he had surgery, and he was released from the hospital four days after that. He said the typical hospital stay for such surgeries is five to seven days. He also noted that he was "very, very healthy," saying his heart condition was more of a birth defect than the result of any poor lifestyle choices or too much stress. He pledged then get back to work by seasons end. Tight end Jacob Tamme called it a "pretty cool Thanksgiving treat to have him back and see how happy he was to be back." "I mean, its killing him (to be away)," Tamme said. "He loves it, man. He loves being around this group and we love having him here. So it was pretty awesome." ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)