PORTLAND, Ore. -- For more than four months, the Portland Wi

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

PORTLAND, Ore. -- For more than four months, the Portland Wi

Postprzez carrie201918 5 sie 2019, o 04:08

PORTLAND, Ore. -- For more than four months, the Portland Winterhawks were invincible on home ice. The Edmonton Oil Kings ended the Winterhawks 25-game home winning streak Friday and closed to within one game of winning their second Western Hockey League championship in three years. Griffin Reinhart and Henrik Samuelsson scored second-period goals as the Oil Kings defeated Portland 3-2 in Game 5 of the WHL finals to take a 3-2 series lead. "Gutsy effort by our guys coming into this building and grinding out a solid road game," said Edmonton coach Derek Laxdal. "I thought our guys were really composed in a huge game." Edgars Kulda scored a first-period power-play goal for Edmonton, and goaltender Tristan Jarry made 37 saves and stood tall during a late Portland charge. "The mindset coming into the series was that wed have to win one on the road," said Reinhart. "Weve been comfortable in close games all year." Paul Bittner and Mathew Dumba scored for Portland, which hadnt lost at home since Jan. 4. Corbin Boes stopped 27 shots in defeat. "I thought we did a lot of good things tonight," said Winterhawks head coach Mike Johnston. "If we repeat that game well be OK in Game 6." Bittner broke a scoreless streak of nearly 132 minutes for the Winterhawks with his fourth goal of the series with 4:32 left in the first period to put Portland up 1-0. Kulda responded with 1:33 left in the first on the Oil Kings fourth power play of the period. The Oil Kings took their first road lead of the series on Reinharts goal 2:11 into the second period, then made it 3-1 on Samuelssons fourth goal of the series at 7:39. That score held until Dumba scored with 1:45 left in regulation to pull Portland within one, but the Winterhawks could not find an equalizer down the stretch. "(Edmonton) is good when they have the lead," Johnston said. "They really trapped it up in the third period, but we had seven or eight chances where we shot it over the net, we cut it too fine." Edmonton finished 1 for 5 on the power play, while Portland went scoreless on four chances. The Winterhawks, who had the top power play in the WHL in the regular season, are stuck in an 0-for-15 slump with the man advantage since Game 1. "Were not getting the bounces we want, but if we keep playing the same way we can win 3-2 next time," Bittner said. Edmonton, which beat the Winterhawks in seven games in the 2012 WHL finals, has won three straight games after dropping the first two of the series in Portland. The Winterhawks won last years championship in six games over Edmonton. The Oil Kings can wrap up the series with a win in Sundays Game 6. If Portland wins, the Winterhawks will host Game 7 Monday. "Weve been good at home," said Reinhart. "Were going to put distractions aside and play our best game." Jarvis Landry Womens Jersey . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. Jim Brown Youth Jersey . Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns ... ry-Jersey/. Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Bernie Kosar Womens Jersey . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. Jarvis Landry Browns Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Denver defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio calls Omar Bolden the Broncos Swiss Army knife.The third-year defensive back from Arizona State adds a dose of versatility to a defence packed with Pro Bowlers and gives Del Rio the ability to sprinkle in some exotic formations.We play him everywhere. He knows the nickel, the corner, the safety, the joker, the dime. He can play a lot of different spots for us, Del Rio said. When you learn safety, youre forced to learn all those different positions and you have a great feel for how it all ties together. I see his confidence growing.Not just on defence, either. Bolden has emerged as a special teams standout.He led the team with a dozen special teams tackles and has emerged as the primary kickoff returner heading into the playoffs. His bursts of 77 and 76 yards the last two weeks boosted his season average to nearly 30 yards per return.The way hes playing on special teams right now is outstanding, Del Rio said. The way hes preparing each week to play with great energy and being able to do different roles is very valuable for us.Youd think Bolden would be, well, emboldened by such high praise. No. He insists hes not even at full strength yet following knee surgery that scuttled his senior season.When his teammates were patting him on the back and the crowd was going crazy after he returned the second-half kickoff to the Oakland 30-yard line last week, Bolden was ...Ticked, he said. Im in front, thats supposed to be six.After weaving his way past the first wave of tacklers thanks to a block by rookie Cody Latimer, Bolden was sprinting up the Raiders sideline when Sebastian Janikowski got a hand on him. That allowed Chance Casey to catch up and knock him out of bounds.Two plays later, C.J. Anderson scored.Dont get me wrong, Im excited that I made a big play, Bolden said, but Im just disappointed that it wasnt as big as I would have liked.Bolden figures to have an impact in the playoffs either on speciall teams or from scrimmage, especially if safeties T.ddddddddddddJ. Ward (neck) and David Bruton Jr. (head) are still limited.I can remember being in a team meeting about midseason and were separating the DB room, safeties and corners, and I hear Omar, Which room am I in this time? coach John Fox said. Hes just a guy whos a good football player. ... And hes always been a really good fourth-down player, and the return thing, we were juggling until we found the right combination and hes slipped into that role very well, too.Fox said Bolden laid the foundation for Pro Bowl consideration as a special teams ace next season.For such a fast guy, Bolden sure has been patient.His rookie year he had a 103-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the preseason. But six weeks later, the Broncos grabbed Trindon Holliday off waivers and Bolden began biding his time again.Hes missed just one game in his NFL career and has carved out niches in the secondary and on special teams.And hes thrilled to be the teams kick returner now. He first fell in love with the game as a youngster zipping past other kids with the ball in his hands and a head of steam, never one to let fear of injury slow him down.I feel like Im running too fast that guys dont want to tackle me, Bolden said. Thats how Id look at it. Because when I see somebody running fast, Im like, Oh, thats going to hurt. Im moving too fast; most guys dont want that kind of collision, you know?The Broncos took a chance on Bolden in 2012, drafting him in the third round even though he missed all of 2011.The film we saw of him when he was healthy, he was very good, Fox said. Coming off a knee injury and getting used to the NFL season took him a minute and now hes starting to flourish.Bolden figures he has one more step to make, though.Pre-surgery, I wouldnt have been caught, he said. Its getting there, though. Its about like 98, 97 per cent. Were close.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)