Rory McIlroy said he is “very excited” after shooting a seco

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Rory McIlroy said he is “very excited” after shooting a seco

Postprzez carrie201918 7 sie 2019, o 04:18

Rory McIlroy said he is “very excited” after shooting a second round 71 to go into the weekend three under par at Augusta. The Northern Irishman made a good start to his round with back-to-back birdies at two and three but followed that up with a double bogey at four and a bogey at the fifth.After bogey at 11, McIlroy birdied three of his final eight holes to put himself in a strong position going into the weekend, five years on from surrendering a commanding lead in the final round at the Masters.Im very excited, its my best position going into the weekend at Augusta for a long time and hopefully I can go out there tomorrow and battle again, he told Sky Sports.I think the conditions are going to be very similar again so hopefully I can play another good round of golf and give myself a great chance on Sunday.McIlroy admitted that he likes to be aware of his position on the leaderboard when he is out on course.I knew what was going on, Im a bit of a leaderboard watcher and I like to know where I stand, at least going into the weekend, he added. McIlroy admitted that he is a bit of a leaderboard watcher I think three under is the best in the clubhouse right now and if no one does anything on the back nine, I want to try and get into that final group.Thats the position Im in at the minute, well see where that finishes at the end of the day but that was my objective over the last few holes and thankfully I played them well.I came off the golf course last night disappointed with the way I finished, Im feeling a lot better after that finish today.Im in a great position going into the weekend, obviously Jordan still has a few holes to play so well see where he finishes up but I like where Im at going into the weekend.Meanwhile, Shane Lowry blamed mental errors for a second round of 76 which dropped him down the leaderboard on a testing second day of the Masters. Shane Lowry shot 76 in the second round It was tough, said Lowry, who was joint second overnight after an opening 68.I didnt do myself any favours with the start I got off to, which was just purely a mental error on the first and second and all of a sudden I have two bogeys on the card.I felt like I fought really hard today and I was really disappointed to bogey the last because if I had been standing here one under I would have been really happy. I am still in a decent spot for the weekend depending on what the leaders do.You have to be mentally strong and tough and I managed to keep my head on quite well today and play some golf. Also See: Day: Conditions very tricky WATCH: McIlroy five years on Nike Roshe Cortez Nm Sp Forrest Gump . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Nike Tanjun Blancas Mujer . - The Washington Redskins have signed free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn. http://www.siyaguna.com/hombre-comme-de ... -azul.html. Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise. Shox Nz . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Nike Cortez Ultra Moire Negro/Negro-Blanco . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far.Rory McIlroy admits he needs to cut out the sloppy mistakes in his game after a disappointing third round at the Wells Fargo Championship. The defending champions hopes of a record third Quail Hollow title look in doubt after a one-over 73 on Saturday, where McIlroy mixed five birdies with four bogeys and a double-bogey during an up-and-down day.McIlroy is the only player in the worlds top five not to have claimed a worldwide victory so far this year, with a tied-third finish at Marchs WGC-Cadillac Championship his best performance to date. The world No 3 has twice broken the course record on his way to winning the tournament in 2010 and 2015, but feels hes some way away from being in serious contention this time around. I just havent been playing as efficient as I could be, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I feel like everything is sort of there, its just a matter of putting it all together and for the most part this year I havent been able to do that. McIlroys last win came in Novembers DP World Tour Championship There have been spells where it has been good and I have had a couple of chances to win this year, but I havent quite done that.Its a work in progress and Im trying to stay as patient as possible, but there are certainly times on the course where it does get frustrating! McIlroy carded five birdies, four bogeys and one double-bogey in his round Im maybe a little bit too far back butt at least I can go out tomorrow [Sunday] and give it my all and try to post a low one.ddddddddddddResuming six strokes off the pace on Saturday, McIlroy missed a seven-footer to save par at the first and dropped another shot after failing to get up-and-down at the fourth.Birdies at the par-five fifth and seventh were cancelled out by a double-bogey six at the ninth to see McIlroy reach the turn two over, before he fell further behind with a blemish at 11. The Northern Irishman is alongside Adam Scott on one under for the week Gains at the 12th and 15th were sandwiched between another three-putt at the 14th, with the Northern Irishman finishing his round in style and getting back into red figures by draining an 80-foot birdie at the 17th.Obviously I didnt get off to the fast start I was hoping for, being two over through four, McIlroy added. It was playing tough so to get back to even par through seven was good, but I let a couple of shots slip around the middle. I dont think it has been this week it has been all year, just making sloppy mistakes. I three-putted the first, I three-putted 11 and I didnt take some other opportunities that I gave myself.I came back well and I played the last four holes in two under to get in to red figures for the tournament.Watch the final round of the Wells Fargo Championship on Sunday from 6.30pm on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: WATCH: McIlroys big birdie! Wells Fargo leaderboard Reaching the winners circle Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)