(SportsNetwork.com) - The San Antonio Spurs will resume a si

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

(SportsNetwork.com) - The San Antonio Spurs will resume a si

Postprzez carrie201918 8 sie 2019, o 04:21

(SportsNetwork.com) - The San Antonio Spurs will resume a six-game homestand Sunday versus the Milwaukee Bucks at AT&T Center. The Spurs opened the residency with a 99-85 triumph over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday, as Tony Parker scored a team-best 17 points and both Kawhi Leonard and Manu Ginobili posted 15 points. Leonard grabbed 14 rebounds and Tim Duncan contributed 14 points and seven boards. We feel good that we played at a good pace on a back-to-back, said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich. San Antonio outrebounded the Lakers, 52-40, and won for the seventh time in the last nine tries. The Spurs are unbeaten in their last four games at home and 16-6 in the Alamo City this season. They will also host Charlotte, LA Clippers, Orlando and Miami on this homestand. Milwaukee will begin a three-game road trip Sunday against San Antonio, Miami and Orlando, and is 12-11 away from home. The Bucks went 2-2 on a recent homestand and halted a two-game slide with Saturdays 101-86 victory over the Detroit Pistons. O.J. Mayo scored 20 points off the bench, Khris Middleton added 16 and Brandon Knight netted 14 points for the Bucks, who made 50.6 percent from the field and 11-of-17 3-pointers. Now the Bucks face the defending NBA champions. Well see where were at, Milwaukees Jared Dudley said of playing the Spurs. They play the traditional way basketball is played, unselfish, and we can learn a lot. At the same time, we have to go at them. San Antonio took both meetings with Milwaukee last season and is riding a four-game winning streak in this series. The Spurs lead the all-time series with the Bucks, 43-36. Blank Juventus Jersey . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Mario Mandzukic Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Andre ... li-Jersey/. Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. Andrea Barzagli Jersey . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs. Daniele Rugani Juventus Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino.James Wade and Dave Chisnall are the major players who could suffer in the Grand Slam of Darts group stage, says Wayne Mardle. They have been drawn alongside James Wilson, No 36 on the PDCs Order of Merit, and Jamie Hughes, the BDOs No 4, in Group G.Sky Sports Mardle believes that represents the most competitive foursome - even more so than Group A which tees up the mouth-watering meeting between Michael van Gerwen and Martin Wolfie Adams. I dont think Hughes or Wilson would beat Wade or Chisnall over the best-of-19 legs, but over the best-of-nine? Yes. I really do. Wayne Mardle Live Grand Slam of Darts November 12, 2016, 7:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Dont rule out Jamie Hughes, hes a brilliant player, Mardle told Sky Sports.dddddddddddd I dont think Hughes or Wilson would beat Wade or Chisnall over the best-of-19 legs, but over the best-of-nine? Yes. I really do, I think they can beat anyone over nine legs.Hughes was one of the very favoured players in this years BDO world championship. He wins ranking events on a regular basis.Wilson, after joining the PDC from the BDO, its taken two years to find his feet. But now hes playing as well as we know he can. Hes a brilliant player, and probably more dangerous over a short format rather than long. Hes quite consistent, but over a long format, the big guys would out-play him.Click here to see the order of play.Click here to see the full first-round draw.The Grand Slam of Darts is live on Sky Sports between November 12-20. Also See: MVG: The greatest or the best? Grand Slam order of play Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)