Felipe Massa crashed out of Practice One for the second succ

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Felipe Massa crashed out of Practice One for the second succ

Postprzez carrie201918 9 sie 2019, o 04:19

Felipe Massa crashed out of Practice One for the second successive race after losing control of his Williams at the Canadian GP. The Brazilian fell victim to the St Devote wall two weeks ago and followed that up with a hefty shunt into the barriers at Turn One in Montreal, causing the session to be red-flagged.P1: Hamilton sets early pace The rear of the FW38 was heavily damaged after the collision, but fortunately Massa was unharmed and clambered out of the car.I think I had a problem because I cancelled the DRS and I lost the rear completely, the 35-year-old said to his engineers over team radio. Williams, meanwhile, attempted to offer an explanation for the crash on Twitter:DRS didnt fully close causing @FelipeMassa to lose the rear wing under braking. Team investigating and working to fix car for #FP2Massa did return for Practice Two, but could only manage P13 in the FW38.Click on the video above to watch the full clip.Watch the Canadian Grand Prix, live only on Sky Sports F1. The race begins at 7pm on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30pm. You can also watch on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract Also See: Get advance British GP tickets Sky F1: Every race live in 2016 Marcel Schmelzer Jersey .ca contributor Grant McCagg provides a look at some risers and fallers on the prospect watch. Alexander Isak Dortmund Jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids ... ez-Jersey/. Louis Cardinals. He was 48. The commissioners office said Bell died in his home state of Ohio. Bell had not been feeling well over the weekend and had been scheduled to see doctors later Monday at the Cleveland Clinic. Thomas Delaney Dortmund Jersey . - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management. Julian Weigl Dortmund Jersey .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed goaltender Oscar Dansk, the 31st pick in the 2012 NHL draft, to a three-year, entry-level contract. A native of Tumba, Sweden, Dansk has spent the past two seasons with Erie of the Ontario Hockey League, compiling a 40-32-7 record with a 3.dddddddddddd5 goals-against-average, .897 save percentage and six shutouts in 85 appearances. Dansk was chosen as the top goaltender at the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championships after posting five wins, a 1.79 GAA and .928 save percentage in helping Sweden win a silver medal. ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)