Cristiano Ronaldo put his enormous talent on display with a

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Cristiano Ronaldo put his enormous talent on display with a

Postprzez carrie201918 9 sie 2019, o 04:22

Cristiano Ronaldo put his enormous talent on display with a hat trick in World Cup qualifying, and the reward may be the Ballon dOr after a voting deadline extension on Wednesday improved his chances of beating out Lionel Messi for the honour. Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. 29. FIFA said it was reopening the deadline due to the low number of responses received by last Fridays original deadline, and invited voters to switch their preference. Ronaldo became the favourite on Wednesday to beat Messi and Bayern Munich forward Franck Ribery for the world player of the year award, which will be presented on Jan. 13. Portuguese and Spanish sports dailies splashed Ronaldos photo across their front pages on Wednesday, when FIFA president Sepp Blatter expressed his congratulations to Ronaldo in a tweet reading "fantastic performance." Ronaldo has scored 13 goals in six games since Blatter said last month that he preferred Messi, an Argentine who plays for Barcelona. Ronaldo has scored 32 goals in all competitions this season. "Every year I show what Im about. Ive scored 40 or 50 goals a season and thats not enough for everyone. Im not obsessed with the (Ballon dOr)," Ronaldo said Tuesday. "I did my job as I have been doing all season. I dont have to answer to anybody. I do my talking on the field." Ronaldo, who won the award in 2008, has watched as Messi has won the award the last four years. But Messi has the edge in trophies over Ronaldo after Barcelona won the Spanish league last season. Ribery helped Bayern win a treble of Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League titles. Blatters slight -- when he said Ronaldo spent more time at the hairdresser and compared his on-field personality to that of a commander -- has seemed to energize the player, who also equaled Pauleta as Portugals record scorer with 47 goals. At the Friends Arena in Sweden, Portuguese fans carried a banner reading "Commander Ronaldo" in response to Blatters comments, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic also appeared to applaud Ronaldos heroics. Ronaldos scoring run comes with Messi sidelined by injury and unable to add to his own collection of awe-inspiring goals. Messi is expected to be out until the end of December because of a hamstring injury. The Barcelona forward said his left leg was pain-free on Wednesday as he collected his third Golden Boot award for scoring the most goals in Europes domestic leagues last season. Messi, who has scored 14 goals in 16 games this season, was not asked about Ronaldos performance or his Ballon dOr prospects during the presentation, when questions were not allowed. Ronaldo will take the field again Saturday when Madrid plays Almeria. Arian Foster Youth Jersey . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. DOnta Foreman Texans Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com ... ns-jersey/. The third baseman whipped the ball across the diamond to second baseman Aaron Hill. He quickly tossed it to shortstop Chris Owings, who flipped over his shoulder to left fielder Cody Ross. Lonnie Johnson Texans Jersey . Meanwhile, the Jets extended their winning streak to four and remain perfect under Paul Maurice. Its the Jets second four-game winning streak of the season, the other coming in mid-November. DOnta Foreman Womens Jersey . - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven.NEWARK, N.J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. It got them a much-needed win Thursday night against the Minnesota Wild after they blew a two-goal, third-period lead. Defenceman Andy Greene scored from in close 2 minutes into the extra period and the Devils snapped a three-game losing streak with a 4-3 victory over the Wild in Zach Parises first game back in New Jersey against his former teammates. "Weve asked our D all year to create offence for us," said DeBoer, whose team has lost all eight shootouts this season and an NHL-record 12 straight dating to last season. "I think we have a little more urgency in overtime as a group because of our shootout record. There isnt any secret about that, so you get a little more aggressive." Adam Henrique and Patrik Elias each had three assists and combined to set up Greene. Elias carried the puck from his own zone into the Wild end and sent a pass through the crease that Henrique nudged toward goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov. Greene got the rebound and scored his second game-winner in overtime this season. Greene took a chance on the play. "I actually kick it out of the corner to start the rush and I thought about changing, but then I kind of saw we had a three-on-two," Greene said. "I supported it and the puck obviously squirted through their back door and I got some good lumber on it and put it home." Greene didnt care that the win wasnt pretty. "It doesnt matter at this point," he said. "As long as we get ourselves a chance to get two points in a game, who cares how it happens? Two points is two points." Despite the win, the Devils are five points out of the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference with 12 games left in the regular season. "I liked how we played tonight," DeBoer said. "As long as we can stay fresh and energized and bring that game, theres no reason we cant keep winning." Michael Ryder, Mark Fayne and Jaromir Jagr also scored for New Jersey, which played with a lot more energy with their playoff hopes fading in the wake of the losing streak. Parise, Mikael Granlund and Matt CCooke tallied for the Wild, who have points in 17 of 21 games.dddddddddddd The Wild, who have lost their last four games that have gone to overtime or a shootout, were limited to 10 shots in the first 40 minutes, but rallied from a 2-0 deficit in the third period to tie the game at 3-all on goals by Granlund and Cooke. Granlund closed the gap to 3-2, beating Cory Schneider with a bad-angle shot from low in the left circle midway through the period. Cooke tied the game with 4:32 to play, deflecting a slap shot by Marco Scandella 2 seconds after a penalty to Travis Zajac expired. Parise, who was booed every time he touched the puck, got the Wild on the scoreboard with a power-play goal when he deflected a shot by Ryan Suter 21 seconds into the third. "To come back in the third period down against these guys, down 2-0 and 3-1, and we were able to claw back and get a point. There is a little bit of a silver lining," Parise said. "Weve got to turn that corner and start winning some of these games that go into extra time." Ryder opened the scoring with 3:02 left in the first, snapping a 23-game goal drought by taking a pass from Elias and ripping a shot past Bryzgalov from between the circles. The Devils had a chance to add to their lead when Wild defenceman Nate Prosser was given a somewhat iffy five-minute major and a game misconduct for elbowing Devils forward Tim Sestito behind the Minnesota net. Minnesota, however, had a great chance to tie the game early in the major when Parise had a breakaway after defenceman Jon Merrill fell at the Wild blue line. Parise skated in alone but Schneider smothered his shot. Minnesota survived the power play, but New Jersey went up 2-0 midway through the second period on Faynes short-handed goal, which was set up by Henrique and Elias. Parises 24th goal of the season cut the deficit to 2-1, but Jagr got his 23rd of the season a little more than three minutes later on a power play. NOTES: The Devils dressed seven defencemen after making forwards Damien Brunner and Steve Bernier healthy scratches. ... Sestito had to be helped off the ice after the major penalty and he did not return. ... This was the Wilds first game in New Jersey since Jan. 4, 2011. ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)