PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers have suspended forward Andrei Kiril

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers have suspended forward Andrei Kiril

Postprzez carrie201918 10 sie 2019, o 03:50

PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers have suspended forward Andrei Kirilenko for not reporting to the team after his trade from the Brooklyn Nets last month.Coach Brett Brown confirmed the suspension during a shootaround before Friday nights game in Brooklyn. He says he had been looking forward to coaching Kirilenko.Its not clear why Kirilenko hasnt joined the Sixers since the Dec. 11 trade. The deal sent forward Brandon Davies to the Nets for Kirilenko, a second-round pick in the 2020 draft, guard Jorge Gutierrez and cash.Kirilenko hasnt played since Nov. 13 and has played sparingly in seven games this season. He has cited family matters as part of the reason for his absence.Brown said he had coffee with Kirilenko after the trade, and wouldnt have done that had he thought Kirilenko would not be part of the team. Will Harris Youth Jersey . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.co ... te-Jersey/. On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. Will Harris Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Jarrad Davis Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.WINNIPEG -- Receiver Nick Moore is getting ready to return to the Lions den but this time in a Winnipeg Blue Bomber uniform. "I want to beat them just as bad as I want to beat everybody else," said Moore, who spent three seasons with the B.C. Lions until he was scooped as a free agent by the Bombers after the end of 2013. "I want to win every game. Theyre just another team." Moore said his time with the Lions included highs and lows as he moved back and forth from the active roster to the practice roster, although he went out with a bang, finishing third in the CFL with 1,105 receiving yards and six touchdowns in 2013. He says the Lions wanted him to stay but "it was the best choice for me to come here and, as you can see, it worked out well for me." At the same time, he suggested a little immaturity might have made him focus on the wrong things when he was wearing Lions colours. "It was a little bit up and down but I cant complain, it made me what I am today." He has already established himself as No. 1 on the Bombers receiving list this season with 221 yards after four games and is a favourite target of Winnipeg quarterback Drew Willy, who he has known since their years trying to crack the NFL. "Being with a new team, thats one of the games that you look forward to," he said of his return to Vancouver. "That being said, its just another game. Its an important game because its a divisional game but its just another game." The Bombers have moved back to the CFL West after spending almost a decade in the East following the departure of Ottawa, which has now returned to the league with the Redblacks. The Bombers will be wiithout a promising young receiver, Aaron Kelly, when they walk into B.ddddddddddddC. Place. He continues to be bothered by a knee problem, although he did practice some this week. Promising Canadian receiver Julian Feoli-Gudino will be playing, although he didnt practice Wednesday. The Bombers will also be missing veteran defensive back Johnny Sears. They had already accepted that defensive end Jason Vega, No. 2 on Winnipegs sack list, wouldnt be playing. Coach Mike OShea confirmed Wednesday that Maurice Leggett will sub for Sears, now that Leggett is off the injured list. The Bomber offence has been working all week to close the gaps that let Willy get sacked five times last week, as they fell 26-3 to the Edmonton Eskimos, their first loss of the season. "Mentally weve had good practices all week, were definitely ready to go," said Willy. "I like our game plan this week and I think were going to go out and execute it. We really just need to go out there and be successful as an offence, really communicate, depending how loud it gets and all that, and just make sure were on the same page." Communication, or lack thereof, was an issue OShea highlighted after last weeks pasting. But nine-season CFL veteran offensive lineman Steve Morley says as far as the front five were concerned, that wasnt really their problem. "I think the communication was fine, we didnt really have missed assignments, it was more just guys getting beat," he said. "They knew we were passing, Edmonton has a really good front four rushing the passer. . . We have to use better technique, finish our plays, hopefully dont get down by 20 in the fourth quarter." ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)