MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern Munich winger and Ballon dOr candi

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern Munich winger and Ballon dOr candi

Postprzez carrie201918 10 sie 2019, o 04:17

MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern Munich winger and Ballon dOr candidate Franck Ribery says he will recover from his rib injury in time for next months Club World Cup in Morocco. Earlier, Bayern coach Pep Guardiola told reporters he feared Ribery will be missing "for a long time," without being more specific. But Guardiola also said he hoped to have Ribery back for the Club World Cup that starts Dec. 14 in Morocco. "We have one month until the final in Marrakech. I hope he can play this tournament," Guardiola said. "By then Ill be able to play for sure," Ribery told the online edition of Kicker magazine. "I think Ill be able to play in 10 to 14 days, maybe with pain, but then so be it. Ill just have to play through it." Ribery cracked a rib in Frances 3-0 victory over Ukraine on Tuesday that qualified the French for next years World Cup in Brazil. Bayern originally indicated that Ribery could be back as soon as next week. Guardiola spoke before Bayerns trip to Dortmund for the Bundesliga game on Saturday. Both teams are missing several top players. Ribery is seeking to crown an outstanding season with the Ballon dOr award as FIFAs player of the year. His season includes a treble with Bayern -- the Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup titles. He could win a fourth major title in Morocco but that will not have any bearing on the Ballon dOr ballot, which has been extended until Nov. 29. Riberys main rival is expected to be Portugal and Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo. "We all know what a great player he is. Of course he deserves it too, but the ballot is about the entire year and I also have my arguments," Ribery told Kicker. Nike Air Presto Tilbud . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. Nike Løbesko Tilbud . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.sportsskooutletonline.com/bi ... -90.html.Y. -- First, Ryan Miller. Nike Air Max 97 Hvid . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. Nike Uptempo Supreme . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Martin Brodeur thought the puck might have been kicked in. Columbus coach Todd Richards preferred to call it good fortune. Nick Foligno scored the game-winning goal with 91 seconds left when Ryan Johansens shot went in off his skate, giving the Blue Jackets a 5-4 victory over Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday night. "Weve been on the other side of some of these," Richards said, referring to a sloppy yet entertaining game of turnovers, mistakes and prime scoring chances. "We were even or maybe outplayed the other team and came out on the losing side. Sometimes these games even themselves out and tonight we won a game when the hockey gods helped us out a little bit." The Devils, who dominated long segments of the final period, tied it with 6:01 remaining when Damien Brunner, who had two goals, wheeled and slapped a long rebound past Columbus goalie Curtis McElhinney. But with 1:31 remaining, Johansen took a shot from the left dot that caught the skate of Foligno, who was shadowed by defenceman Anton Volchenkov, and skittered into the net past Brodeur. Asked if the puck was kicked in, Brodeur said, "It looked like it, but its kind of hard. I know he deflected it and his toe looked like it was up on the replay." The career wins leader also said that a few seconds before the deciding goal, he was interfered with by a Columbus player. The Blue Jackets preferred to look at their relentless comeback. "We didnt back down," Foligno said. Johansen said the goal was clean. "I was trying to just throw it to (Foligno)," he said. "I knew he was there. We got a fortunate bounce." Cam Atkinson had two goals and two assists, Brandon Dubinsky had a goal and three assists and Matt Calvert also scored for the Blue Jackets, who have won their last four at home. "We definitely gritted it out," Dubinsky said. "We stepped up and (after they tied it) had a couple of good shifts, and Johansens linee came up with a huge one for us.dddddddddddd" Travis Zajac and Michael Ryder also had goals for the Devils. "It should be unacceptable," Zajac said of the loss. "We shouldnt have lost that game." New Jersey has lost four of five. "Between a big save or the group finding a way to stop the bleeding, weve got to find a way to win that game," coach Peter DeBoer said. The Blue Jackets trailed 3-1 before scoring twice in 49 seconds in the second period against Brodeur, who came in 7-2-2 with a 2.05 goals-against average and .916 save percentage against Columbus. Off a faceoff, Jack Johnson fired a big slap shot from the point. Atkinson got a whack at it, with the puck dribbling behind Brodeur where Dubinsky pounced on it before the goalie could recover. Soon after that goal was announced, Dubinsky played keep-away with the puck, going twice back and forth along the back wall, before feeding Atkinson, who lifted a shot high over Brodeurs shoulder from a hard angle to tie it. "Its nice to be rewarded," Atkinson said of the victory. "We havent gotten the bounces in a while." Calvert broke a 3-all tie when he scored on a rebound after Brodeur blocked Dubinskys shot 18 seconds into the third period. Despite a two-goal deficit with a future Hall of Famer in the opposing net, the Blue Jackets still found a way to get two points. "Its too bad to mess up a game we scored four goals," Brodeur said. "It doesnt happen often that we lose a game like that." NOTES: New Jersey D Marek Zidlicky returned to the lineup after missing the previous game because of an upper-body injury. ... Columbus was playing its second game of a back-to-back after losing 2-1 at Pittsburgh the night before. The Devils had been off since Saturday. ... It was the second of a three-game road trip, all against Metropolitan Division opponents, for the Devils. ... Johansen extended his career-high point streak to six games (2-6-8). ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)