Hi :)

For all visitors not speaking Polish here is our Hyde Park. (Or should we name it Barker's Corner?)

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Postprzez ValdeQ 5 lut 2006, o 12:17

Cockerka napisał(a):But what about the mistakes?

If we are able to find a native speaker who also happens to be experienced forums user we should make him moderator of Speaker's Corner.
Such person can correct users' errors in edit mode leaving original text and highlighting the proper form.
Chcesz żeby inni wiedzieli o Twoich urodzinach? Wpisz swoją datę urodzenia w profilu.
Twoje konto -> zakładka Profil -> Urodziny (na dole)
ValdeQ
Administrator
Administrator

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Postprzez Cockerka 5 lut 2006, o 12:27

Right, let's leave it for natives, but on the other hand, congratulations for those who happen to find such a person :lol:
Cockerka
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Postprzez KasiK 12 lut 2006, o 15:54

Well - maybe Cogar? I think he (or she, I don't know cause I'm new here :oops: :) ) would be good. He knows english very good.:) What do you think about it? And first - what do you, Cogar, think about? :)
If it's not a Malamute, it's only a dog...
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Postprzez cogar 13 lut 2006, o 18:14

I already am a moderator. I'm neither a native speaker nor a teacher so i dont know if i'd be a proper person to do such a thing.
Besides im not the only person that knows english here.
If anyone has something to add here then feel your self comfortable and share with us.
Obrazek
Obrazek
cogar
Administrator
Administrator

Postprzez Cockerka 13 lut 2006, o 18:29

Cogar napisał(a):If anyone has something to add here then feel your self comfortable and share with us.

Let's say, I feel myself comfortable to share a little bit :lol: But this topic here, sorry to say, is a little bit boring. Nobody writes here :( Maybe we will think about a topic here to discuss?
Cockerka
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Postprzez KasiK 18 lut 2006, o 11:54

Yeah, we should find good topic to talk about.....But I haven't got any ideas....:(
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Postprzez Cockerka 18 lut 2006, o 12:54

But I have one :P Maybe not so attractive, but let's just start from "some" topic. So my topic is... "I chose this breed because..."

So, I chose cocker spaniel first because... I have no idea (shame to admit) what its character really is. I just loved the look and so I bought one gold male. Neither he is the one I dreamt of, nor a pedigree dog. However, I love him very much, and even when I finally moved away to my own flat, I took him with me.
I will told you about my second breed next time. Now it's your turn :P
Cockerka
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Postprzez KasiK 18 lut 2006, o 13:11

I haven't got already an Alaskan Malamute dog, but I love them. It's very intelligent, careful and funny breed, I think. They need much attention and activities, and me too. :D They are also beautiful and have something intriguing....maybe that they're very proud. Just like me. I hope that we'll be great friends in future. Me and my Malamute...... :)
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Postprzez Cockerka 18 lut 2006, o 13:20

KasiK, good luck, I'll cross my fingers for you to have it. Why don't you have it yet? Is it about parents or space? If I had my own house with a garden, I would definitely have a bigger breed, too. It's so nice to cuddle such a big furry teddy bear. I said "furry" because I prefer long coats.
Cockerka
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Postprzez KasiK 18 lut 2006, o 15:40

I and my mum prefer long fur, too, but my parents don't want to have dog :(. I'm tryin' to make them agree but they wanna have time to think about havin big dog. They told me that maybe 2 years and they'll agree. :) I've got house with big garden, so the problem isn't in space.....it's in leaving dog alone...
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Postprzez Cockerka 18 lut 2006, o 16:14

What do you mean by "leaving do alone"? You mean "long hours"? That of course may be the problem. Alaskan needs long hours of walk I guess, as every big dog.
Cockerka
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Postprzez KasiK 18 lut 2006, o 16:18

Yes, but we are active family ;). We don't know what to do with dog when we go on holiday, etc. I wanna take him with, but my parents don't think so.... :)
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Postprzez Cockerka 18 lut 2006, o 16:40

If only holidays are the problem... hm, just think about it. Holidays are only once a year. That's not so often. You can always take a dog with you, depending on where you go of course. But if you (or rather your parents) would really like to have a dog, I don't think holidays will be the main problem. Or at least they shouldn't. There are lots of places where dogs are accepted.
Look, I took my dog (spaniel) with me several times, but the problem with us was that I like lying on the beach, whereas the dog shouldn't really spend too much time there. That's why he usually stays at home with my mum.
Well, I know everything depends on where you spend your holidays and in what way.
Cockerka
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Postprzez KasiK 18 lut 2006, o 19:25

I don't like lying on the beach, it's boring for me. On holidays I like riding a bike, trips etc. :) The main problem is that I haven't got already any dog.....my family doesn't have any experience with dogs.... :? And my parents are afraid of it.
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Postprzez Cockerka 19 lut 2006, o 16:32

And they'll be afraid of it unless they try to have it. How long have you been trying to make them agree? I've been waiting for Toffi for a veeeery long time. I guess I could have made this time work better and of course I regret some things, but mistakes happen and probably they help us in the future (so they say :roll: ) Do you see any chances for a dog in the nearest future?
Cockerka
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Speaker's Corner (English Forum)