Callum ODowda has taken advice from Robbie Keane in a crazy

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Callum ODowda has taken advice from Robbie Keane in a crazy

Postprzez carrie201918 2 sie 2019, o 03:39

Callum ODowda has taken advice from Robbie Keane in a crazy year leading to his Republic of Ireland selection. Last November the forward was playing League Two football for Oxford United, but 12 months on he could feature in his nations World Cup Qualifier against Austria on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1. Austria vs Rep Ire November 12, 2016, 4:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass ODowda impressed Republic of Ireland manager Martin ONeill after helping Oxford achieve promotion to League One last season, and was included in the preparation squad for Euro 2016 in the same summer he earned a move to Sky Bet Championship side Bristol City. If Im honest, it has been a bit crazy, he said, reflecting on the last year. Obviously I set out to get promotion with my home-town club Oxford, achieved that - which was big for me - and then youve got the surprise inclusion in the Ireland squad.I had a previous conversation after the Italy game with the Under-21s with the manager, who said that he was going to keep on watching me at Oxford and he said, Ill try and bring you in in the future and then just around the corner, I was included.And then after the Euros, the move to Bristol City came about. Republic of Ireland assistant manager Roy Keane says he could not care less about Ronald Koemans opinions ODowda made his first competitive appearance for his country in Octobers 3-1 World Cup Qualifier victory in Moldova, and the 21-year-old revealed he is learning from members of the national set-up, past and present. Asked to whom he had looked up during his formative years as a player, ODowda said: Probably the big one is Robbie Keane.He has always been a legend to this nation and Ive had the privilege of training with him and being around him. Ive had a few conversations and a few words of advice, so its been a real privilege.In training, he was always helping me out saying what he thinks, his opinion of what I should be doing.But to be honest they all have, especially Seamus Coleman. After training, Ill be doing some 1v1s with him and hell be saying to me what he finds is hard to defend when attackers go up against him and what they do, so I try and do what can hurt them. ODowda has jumped up two divisions in 12 months ODowda has played an important role for Bristol City as they sit just outside the play-off positions, but the winger says he cannot be afforded the same luxuries as Cristiano Ronaldo in the Championship. You find a lot of the top strikers, the top wingers, they cant really do the other side of the game, he said.Even like [Cristiano] Ronaldo, some big games [for Manchester United] hed be playing up front. Fergie [United boss Sir Alex Ferguson] would play him up front because he couldnt really rely on him on the defensive work.But Im always trying to improve my game. Also See: Rep Ireland latest Rep Ireland fixtures Rep Ireland stats Table Live on Sky Mark Borowiecki Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Jason Spezza Jersey . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-d ... rs-jersey/. -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. Chris Tierney Senators Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Brady Tkachuk Jersey . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships.Two-time Super Bowl referee Bill Carollo has been honoured by the National Football League Referees Association.The organization chose Carollo, who worked 20 years in the NFL and retired in 2008, on Wednesday. The award recognizes an NFL officials outstanding career on the field and in support of the NFLRA.One of 22 NFL game officials to work 10 or more championship or Super Bowl games, Carollo joined the leagues officiating staff in 1989 as a side judge.dddddddddddd He moved to the referee position in 1996, where he remained until his retirement.Carollo refereed the 30th and 37th Super Bowls. He now is co-ordinator of football officials for the Big Ten, Mid-American and Missouri Valley conference.Carollo also played a key role in labour negotiations between the league and the NFLRA in 2001 and 2006.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' 'Callum ODowda has taken advice from Robbie Keane in a crazy year leading to his Republic of Ireland selection. Last November the forward was playing League Two football for Oxford United, but 12 months on he could feature in his nations World Cup Qualifier against Austria on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1. Austria vs Rep Ire November 12, 2016, 4:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass ODowda impressed Republic of Ireland manager Martin ONeill after helping Oxford achieve promotion to League One last season, and was included in the preparation squad for Euro 2016 in the same summer he earned a move to Sky Bet Championship side Bristol City. If Im honest, it has been a bit crazy, he said, reflecting on the last year. Obviously I set out to get promotion with my home-town club Oxford, achieved that - which was big for me - and then youve got the surprise inclusion in the Ireland squad.I had a previous conversation after the Italy game with the Under-21s with the manager, who said that he was going to keep on watching me at Oxford and he said, Ill try and bring you in in the future and then just around the corner, I was included.And then after the Euros, the move to Bristol City came about. Republic of Ireland assistant manager Roy Keane says he could not care less about Ronald Koemans opinions ODowda made his first competitive appearance for his country in Octobers 3-1 World Cup Qualifier victory in Moldova, and the 21-year-old revealed he is learning from members of the national set-up, past and present. Asked to whom he had looked up during his formative years as a player, ODowda said: Probably the big one is Robbie Keane.He has always been a legend to this nation and Ive had the privilege of training with him and being around him. Ive had a few conversations and a few words of advice, so its been a real privilege.In training, he was always helping me out saying what he thinks, his opinion of what I should be doing.But to be honest they all have, especially Seamus Coleman. After training, Ill be doing some 1v1s with him and hell be saying to me what he finds is hard to defend when attackers go up against him and what they do, so I try and do what can hurt them. ODowda has jumped up two divisions in 12 months ODowda has played an important role for Bristol City as they sit just outside the play-off positions, but the winger says he cannot be afforded the same luxuries as Cristiano Ronaldo in the Championship. You find a lot of the top strikers, the top wingers, they cant really do the other side of the game, he said.Even like [Cristiano] Ronaldo, some big games [for Manchester United] hed be playing up front. Fergie [United boss Sir Alex Ferguson] would play him up front because he couldnt really rely on him on the defensive work.But Im always trying to improve my game. Also See: Rep Ireland latest Rep Ireland fixtures Rep Ireland stats Table Live on Sky Mark Borowiecki Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Jason Spezza Jersey . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-d ... rs-jersey/. -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. Chris Tierney Senators Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Brady Tkachuk Jersey . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships.Two-time Super Bowl referee Bill Carollo has been honoured by the National Football League Referees Association.The organization chose Carollo, who worked 20 years in the NFL and retired in 2008, on Wednesday. The award recognizes an NFL officials outstanding career on the field and in support of the NFLRA.One of 22 NFL game officials to work 10 or more championship or Super Bowl games, Carollo joined the leagues officiating staff in 1989 as a side judge.dddddddddddd He moved to the referee position in 1996, where he remained until his retirement.Carollo refereed the 30th and 37th Super Bowls. He now is co-ordinator of football officials for the Big Ten, Mid-American and Missouri Valley conference.Carollo also played a key role in labour negotiations between the league and the NFLRA in 2001 and 2006.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)