(SportsNetwork.com) - The LA Angels of Anaheim try to win th

Powiedz nam coś o sobie, swoich przyjaciołach, pokaż ich zdjęcia...

Moderator: Moderatorzy

(SportsNetwork.com) - The LA Angels of Anaheim try to win th

Postprzez carrie201918 7 sie 2019, o 03:50

(SportsNetwork.com) - The LA Angels of Anaheim try to win their third straight series when they close out a three-game set with the Atlanta Braves Sunday night at Turner Field. Catch this game live on Sunday Night Baseball on TSN2 at 8pm et/5pm pt. The Angels dropped the opener of this series, 4-3, then rebounded with Saturdays 11-6 win in 13 innings to even the set. They scored five runs in the top of the 13th inning, as Mike Trout delivered a two-run double and Albert Pujols drove in two with a base hit. Kole Calhoun opened the scoring in the decisive frame with an RBI hit. Angels relief pitcher Cory Rasmus set the Braves down in order in the bottom of the 13th to preserve the win. Trout and Pujols both had big games and each ended with three hits, a home run and four RBI. Erick Aybar had four hits, two runs scored and knocked in a run for the Angels, who ended a two-game slide and won for the sixth time in eight tries. Garrett Richards started on the mound for Anaheim and struck out 10 batters across six shutout innings. After a shaky performance early on from the bullpen, Fernando Salas threw two scoreless innings of relief for the win. "We never quit, they never quit," said Trout. "Youve got to give them props. They scored four runs and put pressure on us. We kept battling, put ourselves in a good position and we won the game." Trout extended his hitting streak to nine games and 16 straight interleague contests. Angels manager Mike Scioscia was not with the team after attending the funeral of his former Dodger teammate and 1990 Cy Young winner Bob Welch. Bench coach Dino Ebel took his place. The Angels are 3 1/2 games behind Oakland for the AL West lead and will visit Cleveland next for four games. Hector Santiago gets the starting nod for the Angels Sunday and he is winless (0-6) in 10 games (8 starts) with a 4.15 ERA. Santiago pitched six shutout innings for a no-decision in a 2-1 win over Oakland on Tuesday and recorded eight strikeouts with one walk. Santiago, a left-hander, has never faced Atlanta and is 0-3 on the road. Atlanta has been inconsistent of late with defeats in seven of the last 11 games. David Hale was saddled with the loss for allowing five runs in 2 1/3 innings of relief and starting pitcher Gavin Floyd gave up four runs in the first 6 1/3 innings. The Braves were able to rally from a 5-0 hole and used a four-run bottom of the ninth inning to tie the game. Jason Heyward drove in a run, B.J. Upton plated two with a triple and Freddie Freeman stroked an RBI ground-rule double to the even the score. Josh Hamilton put the Angels back on top with a run- scoring hit in the 10th and Atlanta knotted the game at 6-6 on another RBI hit from Heyward, who showed no signs of a hand contusion suffered on Friday. Anaheim then exploded for five runs in the 13th. "We had our chances to get the win," said Braves catcher Gerald Laird. "It was an excellent effort coming back in the ninth inning. We battled tonight. Evan Gattis had three hits, including another home run, for the Braves, who are still tied with Washington atop the NL East standings. Gattis has homered in two straight games and has gone deep seven times since May 25. He is riding a career-best 14-game hitting streak. Atlanta will host Philadelphia next for three games. Set to take the mound for the Braves in Sundays rubber match will be Mike Minor, who is 2-4 with a 4.31 earned run average. Minor is winless (0-2) in his past four outings and was hammered at Colorado the last time out on Tuesday to the tune of eight runs and 11 hits in four innings. The left-handed Minor has never faced the Angels and is 1-4 in five starts at Turner Field. Joe Allen Wales Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Joe Allen Jersey . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/. The 28-year-old from Rochester, Alta., was selected by the Redblacks from the Saskatchewan Roughriders roster in the 2013 CFL Expansion Draft. Joe Ledley Wales Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Gareth Bale Jersey .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He chose the team whose coach he once called a "jerk." The New England Patriots announced Monday the signing of the three-time All-Pro cornerback who used that description of Bill Belichick in a word association game on ESPN in 2012. Revis and the coach called by many a defensive "genius" have discussed that. "Yeah, me and Bill, we had a conversation about it and its in the past," Revis said during a conference call. "Were both moving forward and were excited about working together and trying to win games." He also spoke with Tom Brady, the quarterback he faced twice each regular season with the New York Jets when both were healthy. "He did reach out this morning," Revis said. "It was a great conversation, but I cant speak on the details." The Patriots also announced they signed former Carolina wide receiver Brandon LaFell. He started all 16 regular-season games last season and made 49 catches for 627 yards and five touchdowns. The Panthers third-round draft choice in 2010 also had four catches for 24 yards in a 23-10 playoff loss to San Francisco. The 6-foot-2 LaFell adds size to a receiving group led by 5-10 Julian Edelman and 5-11 Danny Amendola. The Patriots have won the AFC East title in 10 of the past 11 seasons and reached the last three conference championship games. The chance to win again after a 4-12 season with Tampa Bay, more than the prospect of playing twice a year against the Jets -- the team Revis spent his first six years with -- attracted him. "That was never the factor," Revis said. "My thing is all about winning. I want to win. What better organization, the New England Patriots, to be a part of? If you look at their track record, New England has won year in and year out or been to the playoffs, had playoff berths. Right now in my career, I think this is great, to team up with Tom Brady and coach Belichick and the New England Patriots team and help them win games." The Patriots announced his signing four days after Revis business manager, John Geiger, tweeted that a contract agreement had been reached. The team did not announce details of the contract, reportedlly for one year and $12 million.dddddddddddd Revis was released last Tuesday by the Buccaneers before he was due a $1.5 million signing bonus after his only season with them. He had been traded by the Jets while still recovering from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. He played just two games in 2012 but all 16 in 2013. He was in Foxborough when the Buccaneers and Patriots held joint practices during training camp. "I was rehabbing my knee but, at the same time, I got to see how New England really operates, how coach Belichick runs the organization," Revis said. "I was very excited and you can kind of see, even during training camp when we were up here, those guys are very disciplined." Toward the end of last season, "I probably felt my best as a football player," he said. Hell team this season with another newcomer at cornerback who also thrives in man-to-man defence. On Saturday, the Patriots signed Brandon Browner, who spent the past three seasons with the Seahawks. Browner missed the Super Bowl while serving a suspension for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy and must sit out the first four regular-season games in 2014. He can participate in off-season activities, including training camp and preseason games. "I dont think I want to go into the details for the simple fact that I want to keep that behind me and move on forward," Browner said during a conference call immediately after Revis spoke. "What I can say is that for the last few months, my future has been in a dark place. I made a few mistakes and thats one of the mistakes I regret. I look forward to righting my wrongs." At 6-4 and 220 pounds, he has the size and physical style to play safety, but said the Patriots havent talked to him about that. He played last season with one of the NFLs star cornerbacks, Richard Sherman, but didnt expect to return to Seattle. Now he gets to play with another standout. "Its going to be fun, not just with him but there are a lot of other (defensive backs) up there, very good football players," Browner said. "Revis, hes one of the guys I studied. ... Itll be fun to play with someone like that. I always need someone to push me, sort of like what I had with Richard Sherman and those guys." ' ' '
carrie201918
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Powrót do Przedstaw się (Galeria i powitania)