Hello!

For all visitors not speaking Polish here is our Hyde Park. (Or should we name it Barker's Corner?)

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Postprzez KasiK 13 kwi 2007, o 18:43

Are you travelling in an effect of Socrates-Comenius programme?

Now I've got a dilemma, which language to choose in grammar school - Spanish, Italian or French. I'm sure that I wanna go to language class. But I like Spanish much more better than French so the result'll be probably first of these ones.

How many future-school-leavers are there on our forum?
If it's not a Malamute, it's only a dog...
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Sklep Psiaki.pl

Szukasz czegoś dla swojego pupila?

Zapraszamy do naszego Sklepu Psiaki.pl
Znajdziesz tam atrakcyjne produkty dla zwierząt. Wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, dla psa, kota i innych zwierzaków.
Sklep dla zwierząt

Postprzez Gość 3 maja 2007, o 19:01

KasiK napisał(a):Are you travelling in an effect of Socrates-Comenius programme?

No :)

http://www.atas.pl/obozy/ofertapelna/8 :)
Gość

Postprzez KasiK 11 sie 2007, o 19:42

Hush... :)

The topic faded for some amount of time but now let's talk about holiday...

Where have you been to? Maybe you've visited foreign countries? Are you satisfied of trips?

I've been to Masurias, Baltic Sea and Tatras. There was beautiful weather nearly all the time... so I'm happy that I could travel around Poland :P .
If it's not a Malamute, it's only a dog...
Bezdomne Szpice
Stake-Out
KasiK
Nadkagańcowy
Nadkagańcowy

Postprzez Doda1211 11 sie 2007, o 19:58

I have been in Kroscienko city for week ;)
And I'm very satisficed of this trip. I was there with my grandmother and we were walking all the time. Wheather was warm - I like it.
Doda1211
Starszy Tropiący
Starszy Tropiący

Postprzez mima 31 paź 2008, o 20:06

Hi everybody! It's a great pleasure to see that there are sites where young (aren't we all :D people can practice their foreign languages skills.
I live in Warsaw and in Berlin, but also spend few months a year in Sweden (my husband is Swedish). We’ve got two dogs: GSD male (German Shepherd Dog) and a mix Caucasian Ovtcharka bitch. GSD is a sport dog, that was bought in Germany and comes from working line of german shepherd (this is the line of GSD, that usually works as rescue dogs, for police, army etc.). Our dog has been trained for last year and a half (which is almost his whole life since our boy is not even 2 years old). We go for training 5 times per week. Training includes obedience, searching (tracking) and protection and is preparing us for IPO exam. So far everything’s going fine, but it’s a big challenge so I’m pretty scared :roll:
Few words about out second giant dog: Saba is about 2,5 – 3 year old girl, who was found in the woods. She was skinny and her fur was in a bad shape, partly missing. Good people took her home, fed, vaccinated, sterilized and started looking for new owners. That’s how we’ve become proud owners of this stunningly beautiful bitch. She weights almost 60kg and is almost 75cm tall (plus head). She’s got wonderful character, she loves people, is always happy, friendly and behaves like a puppy. A big puppy :-) She is also very beautiful which is proven by strangers who constantly stop us on the walks asking what breed she is. When the answer is ‘mix’ they don’t want to believe.
Wow, I wrote much too much, time for someone else to write about his dog
:oops:
mima

Postprzez imperatrice 2 lis 2008, o 20:40

It is fantastic that they are the world's people who love animals and try to help them. Reading about your dog I'm impressed. I'm looking forward to the pictures!
W nadziei, że jutro będzie lepiej, że coś wreszcie się zmieni...
Obrazek
imperatrice
Podsmyczy
Podsmyczy

Postprzez mima 4 lis 2008, o 14:50

Wow, I see, that your dog's name is also Saba :D
Here's my girl
Obrazek
mima

Postprzez Diana S 7 lis 2008, o 19:27

mima your dog is very beautiful. I wait for next photo.
Diana S
Starszy Tropiący
Starszy Tropiący

Poprzednia strona

Powrót do Speaker's Corner (English Forum)